Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Work

Here are some pictures of some work I have been up to over the past few weeks. I'm still very much into my Bathing Ladies, with lots of bright swimming costumes and caps. There is just something about them that makes me want to draw them and collage little outfits. (You will have to excuse some of the scans if they are bit dusty! I need to get some special cleaner for it very soon!)
I've posted this one previously but here is a proper picture of it. She is my favourite of all my ladies so far.

These are new little pair I made. Winter and Summer.


A quick sketch.

The scan on this one is not the best, it has come out a bit darker than I would have liked, but you get the idea. I did lots of sketches and work on this one and I am finally happy with her. She's got a bit of attitude going on.



These are two new little ones I have done, but I was without my trusty watercolour paints and had to settle for watercolour pencil. I used to love them but since I got back into using th paints, its just not as good! Not for their skin anyway. The first one is a Bathing Baby, she is a young one! I've done a few other quick ones similar to her recently so maybe it will turn into a new series somewhere down the line.

No comments: